by Edward Bilodeau Email | Facebook | Episodes | Subscribe



Podcast 011 - Purpose



In this episode I talk about purpose, about how having a sense of purpose relates to minimalism. I share some of what I've been going through as I struggle with finding my own sense of purpose at work. I explore the role of purpose in helping me to work towards tenure, my use of minimalism to try to get things back on track, and the role that I feel purpose and minimalism will play in helping me to move forward with my work from here.


To subscribe to The Effective Minimalist, see the Subscribe page.

If you have any feedback or questions, you can leave a comment under the show notes for this episode below, connect with me on the Effective Minimalist page over on Facebook.


Music: Close Tracking from Learning Kurve.

No comments:

Post a Comment