by Edward Bilodeau Email | Facebook | Episodes | Subscribe



Welcome!

Welcome to what will eventually be my new podcast, The Effective Minimalist!

I decided sometime last year that I wanted to get back into podcasting, and started to brainstorm and plan what that would like like. The result is this site and, hopefully, the podcast audio that I will soon start sharing.

Initially, I had planned to avoid all 'meta' talk about the making and behind the scenes aspects of this podcast, but I've since changed my mind. After all, my experiences might be useful to other podcasters or potential podcasters, and publicly talking about my plans and progress might help me to gauge and build interest in the podcast. Most importantly, though, I'm counting on starting a public record of my efforts to give me the motivation to move this podcast from an idea to a reality as soon as possible!

Questions, comments, etc are always welcome in the comments or via email at edward.bilodeau@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment